Fallout 76 Custom Menu and music – Declassified 90s Nuclear Bomb test footage (USA)
Music Installation: (Thanks NoStereo!)
1. Browse to %Game Directory%\Data
2. Create a backup of ‘SeventySix’ – ‘Startup.ba2’!!!
3. Open ‘SeventySix’ – ‘Startup.ba2’ with [Archive2] <— Program 4. Click Archive>Add Folder…
5. Select folder ‘Music’ [from Mod] 6. Click File>Save
1. Browse to %Game Directory%\Data\Video
2.Create a backup of the Video folder!!!
4.(optional) Delete BGSLogo4K (this will remove the vault logo sequence when the game starts up)
Problems: I figured out after testing the the menu that when it restarts the video delays
itself causing problems with the audio + video sync I have created into the mod. I decided to
throw over some ambient music and called it a day.
Video & Audio Sources:
– Trinity & Beyond [USA nuclear bomb tests documentary @1080p] – Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory [Main Youtube Channel @1440p]
Music: Dark Ambient Background Music – Cryo Chamber
This is my first mod so If you have any questions or problems feel free to ask me, I check back in here once a week or so. More stuff to come and suggestions are always welcome!