Fallout 76 Russian localization fix
Fix for Russian localization of Fallout 76. Nothing changed in game-play. Doesn’t modify the main game’s Menu. All tested by 100% of works.
Archive of the corrected Russian localization version 220.127.116.11.
In order not to face the problem of the inability to launch the Nuclear Winter mode, as a result of verifying the repacked SeventySix archive – Localization.ba2, use the following method of applying fixes and the original file from the server:
1. Download the archive link and place its contents in the installed game folder … \ Fallout 76 \ Data \ Strings \.
2. Find and add the following lines in the Fallout76.ini file.
[Archive] … bInvalidateOlderFiles = 1
sResourceDataDirsFinal = STRINGS \, TERRAIN \, TEXTURES \
3. Copy the added file Fallout76.ini to the folder of your user c: \ Users \ *** \ Documents \ My Games \ Fallout 76 \
4. Start the client and use.
As technical need arises, the archive will be updated with the release of the new patch \ patches.
– restored the physics of broken water;
– restored broken path to the texture of the earth, blood, interface; links to sources of lightning were restored, in this connection, the shadows from objects (trees and …) are displayed correctly, the overall quality of contrast has improved, the bifurcation and glare have disappeared;
– the characteristics of the S.P.E.C.I.A.L system skills cards were corrected and supplemented;
– corrected and supplemented the problematic quotes descriptions of some objects of armor, weapons, items in the store;
– the missing translation of dialogs from the NIP and terminals was added and corrected;
– recovered broken characters in the language table.