Diranars Power Armor Light Up
I was always more into Exploring without Power Armor, because the normal Pip Boy light illuminates the Surrounding so much better, than the little crappy Power Armor Headlamp.
This Mod addresses this and makes the Standart Power Armor Helmet Lamp light up a much bigger Space than before, so that you don’t miss any more Loot, cause it was too Dark, to see all the little thingies.
1. Extract .ba2 file into your Data folder
2. Edit your Fallout76Custom.ini file by adding Diranars_PALight_Up.ba2 to the SResourceArchiveList2 line.
For a unmodded Fallout76Custom.ini, it should be like this:
[Archive] sResourceArchive2List = SeventySix – ATX_Main.ba2, SeventySix – ATX_Textures.ba2, Diranars_PALight_Up.ba2
3. Start up Fallout76 and enjoy your new much better Power Armor Helmet Lamp !
1. Delete the Diranars_PALight_Up.ba2 from your Fallout76/Data Directory
2. Remove the Diranars_PALight_Up.ba2 from the Archive Line in the Fallout76Custom.ini