Glowing Wavy Willard’s Letters
A lil’ bit tidied up WW Letters Set texture with a glow overlay.
1. Extract the ba2 file from the archive you’ve downloaded to your Fallout76/Data folder.
2. Check whether you’ve got the Fallout76Custom.ini file under Documents/My Games/Fallout 76 folder, and if not, create it.
2a. If you’ve just created the .ini file, you need to open it and input this string in it: [Archive] 3. Find sResourceArchive2List = line under the [Archive] section of your Fallout76Custom.ini or type it down if there is no such line.
4. Add ” ,WWLGlow_M.ba2, WWLGlow.ba2″ to the end of the sResourceArchive2List line.
Note: Only you will see this retexture/mesh in your game, other players will still see textures they have in their game, so it’s just for your own aesthetic pleasure and screenshotting purposes.
1. Remove the corresponding files from your Fallout76/Data folder
2. Remove the corresponding filenames from sResourceArchive2List string of your Fallout76Custom.ini file