Drop listed junk items you don’t need with a single hotkey! Consume listed aid with a single hotkey! Change your armor/weapon with a single hotkey!
Mod allows you to drop all of the unneeded items, prepare for the fight, get some buffs with a single key press within your pipboy.
1. Manually edit Fallout76Custom.ini:
[Archive] sResourceArchive2List = InventOmaticPipboy.ba2
2. Regular installation via any supported mod manager.
Don’t forget to drop config file into the Data directory!
1. You have to modify config file: inventOmaticPipboyConfig.json
debug – values are true or false, needed only if you have some issues with mod.
drop – array of configs for dropping items, each entry looks like this:
“name”: “Junk items to drop”,
“itemNames”: [“Mini nuke”, “missile”] }
name – custom name of the config (it will pop-up once you will press the specified hotkey)
hotkey – actual button that will trigger dropping (see full list of values here: www.makeflashgames.com/resources/keycodes.php), you have to provide keyCode from the table
matchMode – one of the values:
– CONTAINS – item name in pipboy should include item name in config, case insensitive (USE WITH CAUTION: it could drop too much items, in case too generic item name)
– STARTS – item name in pipboy should start with item name in config, case insensitive; e.g. prefix (USE WITH CAUTION: it could drop too much items, in case too generic item name)
– EXACT – item name in pipboy should exactly match item name in config, case sensitive
itemNames – list of items, that you want to drop, e.g. “itemNames”: [“item name1”, “item name 2”, “etc”]
consume – config is exactly the same as for drop, with only difference, instead of dropping specified items, it will use them (apply buffs from aids or dress up/down armor/weapon)
Basically, you may specify unlimited configs for both drop and consume actions and bind all of them to a different hotkeys.
2. Once config is populated – open your pipboy, navigate to inventory tab and press configured hotkey.
3. That’s it!
This mod modifies pipboy_invpage.swf file, so it is incompatible with any other mod that modifies the same file.
Known incompatible mods:
– Save Everything (in pipboy; for trade/container menu it should work)
Added compatibility with Better Inventory mod. To make both mods work, InventOmaticPipboy.ba2 should be after Better Inventory in mod list in custom ini file.
– Add configuration to the game UI (right now there is no way to see configured settings in game, other then pressing configured buttons)
– Integrate with other mods