Dont you just hate missing bobbleheads when you’re out exploring, well no more! Bobbleheads now glow a beautiful blue
1. Download and extract the mod to your Fallout 76 Data folder, e.g. \Bethesda.net Launcher\games\Fallout76\Data
2. Add BobbleGlow.ba2 to your archive load list in Fallout76Custom.ini.
3. Launch the game.
Baka File Tool Users
Under optional files, there is a loose copy of the files needed for the mod. Just extract this to your \Bethesda.net Launcher\games\Fallout76\Data
directory and run the baka file too. The main Glow.ba2 is not needed for Baka File Tool users.
Installation for first timers
1. Create or edit the following file: \My Games\Fallout 76\Fallout76Custom.ini
2. Copy and paste the following two lines into Fallout76Custom.ini:[Archive] SResourceArchive2List = BobbleGlow.ba2
3. Save your file and you’re good to go.
The first five entries are part of the base game – do not remove them! Entries are separated by a comma.
Whenever you want to add an archive to your load list, simply append the archive name to the end of this list. To stop loading the archive, remove it from the list.