Civil War Dress Retexture (4k)
Got tired of worn and torn texture of this awesome dress and made several (Halloween friendly) retextures. Enjoy!
This is a simple hi-res clean retexture of the Civil War Era Dress with 7 color options. Feel free to post suggestions and critique in the comments section and please endorse the mod if you like it!
Version 1.0 contents:
New! Goth Red (4k)
New! Goth Purple (4k)
New! Wine Red (4k)
New! Elegant Blue (4k)
New! Good and Evil (Black and White) (4k)
New! Elegant Pink (4k)
New! Cream Gold (4k)
1. Decide, which modification you like best and download the corresponding archive.
2. Extract the ba2 file to your Fallout76 Data folder.
3. Add sResourceIndexFileList = *.ba2 line to the [Archive] section of your Fallout76Custom.ini (* is the name of file you extracted) OR just “, *.ba2” to the end of this line if you already have it in your .ini file.
Note: Only you will see this retexture in your game, other players will still see the corresponding Civil War Era Dress texture they have in their game, so it’s just for your own aesthetic pleasure and screenshotting purposes.
1. Remove *.ba2 file from your Fallout76 Data folder
2. Remove corresponding “, *.ba2” parts from sResourceIndexFileList string of your Fallout76Custom.ini file