Clean Undamaged Modern Fireplace
Modern fireplace clean retexture with undamaged front grill.
This is a simple and clean Modern Fireplace retexture with several color options such as Classic Red, Shiny Black and Matte Graphite.
1. Choose the color scheme you like best and download the corresponding archive.
2. Extract ModernFireplace.ba2 file to your Fallout76 Data folder.
3. Add the following line to the [Archive] section of your Fallout76Custom.ini:
sResourceArchive2List = ModernFireplace.ba2
If you already have the string that begins with “sResourceArchive2List” in your Fallout76Custom.ini file, then just add “, ModernFireplace.ba2” to the end of that string (without the quotes).
Note: Only you will see this retexture in your game, other players will still see Modern Fireplace texture they have in their game, so it’s just for your own aesthetic pleasure and screenshotting purposes.
Note 2: Since the current modern fireplace model uses same textures as the Bucket Excavator from the Ash Heap, you will notice change of its look as well. Hope it won’t be very immersion breaking.
1. Remove ModernFireplace.ba2 file from your Fallout76 Data folder
2. Remove “, ModernFireplace.ba2” from sResourceArchive2List string of your Fallout76Custom.ini file