Nuka Machine and Door Clean Retexture Pack
Pristine/Standard Nuka Cola Machine and Nuka Secret Door Retexture pack, now with Classic, Quantum, Dark and Cherry flavors!
This mod is a compilation of high resolution clean and shiny texture replacers for Nuka Cola Machine/Secret Door… AND also standard dirty Nuka cola machine since the game uses dirty nuka machine textures for the secret door -)) Feel free to post your suggestions in the comments section! Also, any critique is always greatly appreciated.
Version 1.0.1 contents:
Cherry, Dark, Classic, Quantum texture replacers for Nuka Machine/Secret Door (4k)
All 4 color schemes for Pristine Nuka Cola Machine only, each in a separate archive. (No Secret Door textures in this variation means that you also won’t see all other Nuka machines in the world cells retextured, only the pristine ones at players’ camps.)
All 4 color schemes for Secret Door and Standard (dirty) Nuka Cola Machine, each in a separate archive. (If you prefer the default look of Pristine Nuka Cola Machine)
1. Decide, which modification you like best and download the corresponding archive.
2. Extract the ba2 file to your Fallout76 Data folder.
3. Add sResourceIndexFileList = *.ba2 line to the [Archive] section of your Fallout76Custom.ini (* is the name of file you extracted) OR just “, *.ba2” to the end of this line if you already have it in your .ini file.
Note: Only you will see this retexture in your game, other players will still see the corresponding Nuka Machine/Door Texture they have in their game, so it’s just for your own aesthetic pleasure and screenshotting purposes.
1. Remove *.ba2 file from your Fallout76 Data folder
2. Remove corresponding “, *.ba2” parts from sResourceIndexFileList string of your Fallout76Custom.ini file