Flamer Retexture Bundle
Cleaner and crispier paintjobs for your heavy favourite! Black base with grey, yellow, red, gold, green, pink or silver accents! Optional matte finish included.
This mod is a compilation of high resolution texture replacers for Flamer weapon.
Feel free to post your suggestions in the comments section! Also, any critique is always greatly appreciated.
Version 1.0 contents:
Black/Grey base paintjob for the Flamer
Bloody Red, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Pink, Green and White optional accent color replacers.
1. Decide, which modifications you like best and download the corresponding archives. Be sure to download the Base Texture Archive first.
2. Extract the ba2 file to your Fallout76 Data folder.
3. Add sResourceArchive2List = FlBase.ba2 line to the [Archive] section of your Fallout76Custom.ini OR just “, FlBase.ba2” to the end of this line if you already have it in your .ini file.
3a. If you want a different color option, add the name of the corresponding .ba2 filename after FlBase.ba2
3b. If you want a Matte Finish for your Flamer, you need to add FlMatte.ba2 after all other mod files in the sResourceArchive2List line.
Note: Only you will see this retexture in your game, other players will still see the Flamer textures they have in their game, so it’s just for your own aesthetic pleasure and screenshotting purposes.
1. Remove *.ba2 file from your Fallout76 Data folder (* is the name of file you extracted previously)
2. Remove corresponding “, *.ba2” parts from sResourceArchive2List string of your Fallout76Custom.ini file